What kind of attorney handles fortfitures of educational certificates?

Asked on Jan 21st, 2017 on Education Law - New Jersey
More details to this question:
Answered on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 8:17 AM
This question doesn't provide enough information to answer accurately.  Are you referring to a teaching certificate?  And is there a legal proceeding currently going on that would result in the forfeiture of the certificate?  You will need to find an employment lawyer, if you are a teacher who is in the middle of this process. 
Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters