Son with 504 suffers from anixiety and depression as a result of bullying . He was detailed and Expelled partially for his behavior from this

Asked on May 01st, 2017 on Education Law - New Jersey
More details to this question:
Answered on May 02nd, 2017 at 6:48 AM
The school must do a manifestation determination - that means there has to be a meeting and determination that your son's behvaior is not a manifestation of his disability.  If this has not been done, ask the school to do it.  You may be better off with an IEP - Indivdual Education Plan - instead of a 504 - but that will depend on what is happening with your son. 

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters