How to switch guarantors?

Asked on Mar 20th, 2017 on Education Law - New York
More details to this question:
My daughter has asked a family friend to be her guarantor so she can get into an apartment off campus, now we are having personal issues with this woman and she is calling the school saying that my daughter forged her signature and that's not true. Is there a way we can remove her name from everything, the school is saying no but I don't believe that.

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters