> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Education Law > How can I get justice for my daughter who was being harassed in school

How can I get justice for my daughter who was being harassed in school

1 Answers. Asked on Jun 06th, 2017 on Education Law - New York
More details to this question:
My daughter developed aniexty and panic attacks she get home schooling when the kids are being dinissed from school my daughter will not leave the house she also started losing her hair. Nothing was ever done about the girl harrassint my child. I also asked to meet with the parent. The school told my the parent isn't coming up because,she spoke to her daughter she was seeing a therapist they out her on prozac
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jun 09th, 2017 at 11:23 AM

If it is criminal behavior you can report it.  I am not sure why the school your daughter does not attend would be involved.

Report Abuse
Education Law
For many families, their first introduction to the legal system comes as they try to protect and enforce the rights of their children to obtain an education. An education law attorney will have experience with a host of school-related legal issues, including the education rights of special-needs children, freedom of speech issues, anti-bullying and harassment statutes, and student discipline issues. Lawyers and law firms that practice education law will also work with teachers and schools, including colleges and universities.
Have an Education Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

321 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

219 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

181 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

107 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

66 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

64 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums