A school is claiming money from the government for special education services they are not providing, can you sue the school for that?

Asked on Feb 05th, 2017 on Education Law - New York
More details to this question:

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters